Monday 9 April 2012

Welcome!

Hello!
Welcome to my lovely little blog. Let's just get started with the fact that I am from a city in Ontario with about 250,000 people and I find myself with nothing to do 95% of the time. That's where this little blog of mine came from.. pure boredom. I figured I might as well spend my time writing comments and reviews about books I read and movies I watch since that's what takes up all my free time. Please feel free to comment on whatever you like with whatever opinion your head seems to come up with. I love a little debate here and there so if you're the debating kind go right ahead. Any who.. Let's get this started. My first post will be The Green Lantern (2011 version of course). My posts are more than likely going to be randomized. I love almost every genre of movie there is. When it comes to books.. I'm a typical sci-fi or just a sucker for the silly teen directed novels. You'll see what I mean once I get into reviewing some of the ones I've read.


Alright, well let's get to it!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment